Introduction to HACCP Principles
Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) helps food manufacturing facilities to manage their food safety hazards using a systematic preventative approach. This course will provide the student with an introduction to HACCP and provide them with all the necessary knowledge needed in order to understand and use a HACCP System. This course will enable them to understand how to reduce the risk of food safety hazards in their business, and how to manage them.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation recognized by the International HACCP Alliance Seal, ideal for those who are managing HACCP, SQF or BRC programs
- Understand how HACCP helps food manufacturers and distribution centres reduce food safety risks within their facility
- Provide you with the necessary foundation you need in order to begin implementing and managing a HACCP-based system in your facility
- Course is instructor-led, via ZOOM or Google Meet for two (8-hour) days, with 1 hour for lunch on both days
- Smaller class sizes, participants have the ability to ask questions in real-time to ensure they get the most out of this training opportunity