Introduction to HACCP Principles
Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) helps food manufacturing facilities to manage their food safety hazards using a systematic preventative approach. This course will provide the student with an introduction to HACCP and provide them with all the necessary knowledge needed in order to understand and use a HACCP System. This course will enable them to understand how to reduce the risk of food safety hazards in their business, and how to manage them.
- Course is instructor-led, via ZOOM for two (8-hour) days, with 1 hour for lunch on both days
- Understand how HACCP helps food manufacturers and distribution centres reduce food safety risk within their facility
- Familiarize yourself with HACCP terms and knowledge including the importance of sanitation and GMPs
- Identify and effectively control the food safety hazards that are currently in your organization relating to food safety
- Provide you with the necessary foundation you need in order to begin implementing and managing a HACCP based system in your facility
- Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance
- All participants will receive a certificate of completion with the International HACCP Alliance Seal, ideal for those who are managing HACCP, SQF of BRC program to show competence of HACCP principles and their program.
- Smaller class sizes, participants have the ability to ask questions in real-time to ensure they get the most out of this training opportunity.
Enroll today to sign up for HACCP training. We have quarterly classes available. Each course consists of two, eight-hour instructor days of classes. Upon successful completion of the course, you will become HACCP Certified. All classes with registered participants will proceed. All sales are final.
Sign up a month in advance and get an early bird discount!