HACCP Certification & Auditing in Pain Court, Ontario
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point/s
What Is HACCP?
If you’re a food processing operation, food safety is essential to your success. The HACCP is a systematic, preventative approach to this important part of business, a logical tool for adapting traditional inspection methods to a modern, science-based, system.
HACCP certification goes beyond inspecting finished food products. It helps to find, correct, and prevent hazards throughout the production process. These include physical, chemical, and biological hazards. It has seven principles:
- Conduct a Hazard Analysis
- Identify Critical Control Points
- Establish Critical Limits
- Monitor Critical Control Points
- Establish Corrective Actions
- Establish Record Keeping Procedures
- Establish Verification Procedures
The team of food consultancy experts at Quantum Food Solutions can make these seven points easier to achieve in your business and bring your food processing up to current standards.
HACCP Audits For Food Safety
Certified HACCP Auditing Services
Quantum Food Solutions
Quantum Food Solution’s expertise is in food safety consultancy and developing high-quality management programs. Our coverage includes, but is not limited to, the following food categories:
- Raw prepared products (meat and vegetarian)
- Raw fish products
- Fruit, vegetables and nuts
- Prepared fruit, vegetables and nuts
- Dairy, liquid egg
- Cooked meat, poultry, fish products
- Cured and fermented meat and fish
- Ready-to-eat meals, sandwiches, and desserts
- Low or high acid products (e.g. sauces, marinades, preserves, etc.) in cans, glass, or plastic containers
- Beverages (e.g. juices, carbonated, etc.)
- Bakery dried foods and ingredients
- Dried foods and ingredients
- Oils and fats (e.g. margarine, salad dressings)
Our service includes development, implementation and validation (e.g. critical control points, pre-requisites programs) of your food safety system.
We go beyond HACCP, too. In developing. implementing, and validating the program, the Quantum team of food consultants can also pinpoint the weaknesses in production and offer solutions to save and make you money.